Maureen's Monster Cookies
They are so good! This recipe is a grandchild pleaser!
2 lbbrown sugar
4 cwhite sugar
8 tspbaking soda
1 lbbutter (not margarine)
3 lbpeanut butter
18 coatmeal, uncooked
1 lbchocolate chips
1 lbm & ms
How to Make Maureen's Monster Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Get out a dishpan or VERY large bowl.
- Mix all ingredients in order given. (It usually takes two people, one to stir and one to hold the pan.)
- Drop by tablespoon or small ice cream scoop.
- Flatten with a glass dipped in sugar.
- Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes. Do not over bake.
- NOTE: Recipe does not call for flour.
- Makes 7-8 dozen cookies.