Marinated Salmon Steaks1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4salmon, 1" steaks
1/3 corange juice
1/3 csoy sauce
2 Tbspparsley, minced
2 Tbspvegetable oil
1garlic clove, crushed
1/2 tspbasil, crushed leaves
How to Make Marinated Salmon Steaks
- Thaw fish if frozen; place fish in shallow baking dish.
- Combine orange juice, soy sauce, parsley, oil, garlic and basil; pour over fish.
- Let stand at room temperature for 2 hours, turning steaks occasionally; drain and reserve marinade.
- Place fish in a well greased wire grill basket or cook directly on grill.
- Grill over medium coals about 8-minutes or until fish is light brown.
- Baste with marinade, then turn and grill an additional 8-10 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork; reheat remaining marinade to boiling.
- Transfer fish to serving platter and drizzle with marinade.