Macaroni with Ham and Asparagus1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/2 lbham, diced
1 cheavy cream
2 casparagus, steamed
·"just a pinch" of salt
·"just a pinch" of pepper
1 lbmacaroni, cooked
·parmesan cheese, grated
How to Make Macaroni with Ham and Asparagus
- Saute onions in butter until pale in color.
- Add asparagus and ham and saute for 2 minutes.
- Keep heat low and add heavy cream.
- After 30 seconds turn OFF heat. (Don`t get the cream too hot or it will separate).
- Pour over hot cooked pasta and toss with cheese.
- Serve with extra cheese on the side.