How to Make Banana Bread Muffins
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees and line a muffin tin with liners. Set aside.
- Sift together flours, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a small bowl.
- Combine mashed bananas, sugar, vanilla, egg and oil in a large bowl.
- Gently fold the flour into the wet mixture in two batches.
- DO NOT over mix. The key to moist muffins is to mix the batter until it is just combined.
- Divide mixture evenly into the muffin tin and bake for 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.