How to Make Lemon Luck
- Mix together the flour, butter, and half of the chopped pecans into a dough
- Press into a 9 X 13 baking dish, I like glass because you can see all the layers.
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes, make sure to cool it completely before adding the cream cheese mixture, or it will start melting some. If I’m in a hurry I will put it in the fridge to cool down quicker,
- Mix together the 8oz cool whip, cream cheese, and powdered sugar with a mixer, until creamy and spread over cooled crust.
- Mix together the instant pudding and milk with a mixer until thickened, spread over cool whip mixture.
- With a spoon whip the other 8oz cool whip from in it’s store bought container, so it is fluffy then spread over the top of your pudding mixture.
- Sprinkle the remaining half pecans on top.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours
- *You can use more or less of the pecans, it's your desire
*You can substitute any flavor of instant Jello pudding
*It can be made the day before
*Keep in fridge until ready to eat
*This is a cool and refreshing dessert