Chicken Veggies Casserole
3/4 pkgbroccoli florets--- frozen
3/4 pkgcauliflower--- frozen
1 can(s)cream of mushroom soup
2 cchedder cheese--- grated
How to Make Chicken Veggies Casserole
- Take the cubed chicken and sautee until cooked through. set aside
- I use fresh broccoli and cauliflower and pre-cook, yet still crisp, in the microwave. Mix together in a 9 x 13 casserole. (I like to spray pan with pam.)
- Layer chicken over top of vegetables.
- Mix together, cream of mushroom soup, mayonnaise and curry and layer on top of chicken and veg.
- Cover with chedder cheese and Bake 350* for 30 min.