Red and White cookies
How to Make Red and White cookies
- Preheat oven to 350. Beat butter and cream cheese until well blended.
- Beat in sugar and vanilla. Stir in flour until well mixed.
- Using 1/2 tablespoon measuring spoon, roll dough into a ball and place on greased cookie sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Make a small indention on top of each cookie using your thumb.
- Carefully place a strawberry on top of each cookie-cut side down.
- Bake 12-18 mins. until very light browned. Allow to cool before enjoying!