How to Make Pickled Jalapeños
- Sterilize 4 (1 pint) canning jars per manufacturer's instructions.
- In a non-reactive saucepan combine vinegar, honey, oil, pickling spice and salt.
- Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer the mixture while you pack your canning jars.
- Arrange equal amounts of jalapenos, garlic cloves & peppercorns in each jar.
- Pour hot mixture over the peppers, leaving 1/2 inch head space in each jar.
- Process jars in a water bath for 10 minutes. Store peppers for at least 2 weeks before eating them. Enjoy!