How to Make Baked Honey Mustard Chicken
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
- Place chicken breast halves in a 9x13 inch baking dish. In a small bowl combine the honey, mustard, paprika, and parsley. Brush mixture over chicken thoroughly.
- Bake for 30 minutes in preheated oven with foil over the pan. Turn chicken over and brush with the remaining 1/2 of the honey mustard mixture. Take foil off pan.
- Bake for an additional 10 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear. Let cool 10 minutes before serving.