Sugar Free Low Carb Egg Nog
1 cfat free half and half
1 pkg(1 ounce package) sugar-free jell-o instant vanilla pudding powder
5 c2% milk
1/2 csplenda granular
3/4 tspfreshly grated nutmeg
2 tspbrandy or rum extract
1 tspvanilla extract
How to Make Sugar Free Low Carb Egg Nog
- Whisk together the half & half and pudding powder until smooth – this will be very thick.
- Slowly whisk in milk until smooth.
- Whisk in Splenda, nutmeg, cinnamon, and extracts.
- Allow to chill for at least 2 hours. Serve with whipped cream and a sprinkling of freshly grated nutmeg.
- If you would like to make it richer, you can add a half a cup of egg substitute or 2 eggs.