Green Bean and Turkey Casserole1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 cturkey, cooked and cubed
14.5 ozgreen beans
10.75 ozcream of mushroom soup
4 ozcheddar cheese, shredded
6servings mashed potatoes
2 ozfrench fried onions
How to Make Green Bean and Turkey Casserole
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- In medium saucepan, combine turkey, green beans, soup and milk; mix well.
- Cook over medium heat until mixture is hot, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat. Add cheese; stir until melted.
- Pour into ungreased 2-quart casserole.
- Top with prepared mashed potatoes.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with onions; bake an additional 3 to 5 minutes or until mixture is bubbly and onions are warm.