Gooey! Little Lava Cakes
It is best eaten when warm and gooey..
LITTLE LAVA CAKES
1/2 cunsalted butter
8 ozbittersweet chocolate chopped
3 largeegg yolks
1/4 ccocoa powder
HEATED MARSHMALLOW CREAM FOR ICING POUR ON TOP
How to Make Gooey! Little Lava Cakes
- Preheat oven to 425*
- Mix the butter and chocolate and melt together until smooth in the microwave. Let come to room temperature.
- Beat the eggs until thick and lemon colored. Add sugar a little at a time beating well.
- Stir in melted chocolate.
- Mix the flour and cocoa and fold in.
- Spoon into greased custard cups or muffin tins. For muffin tins bake for 10 minutes (custard cups 15 minutes) or until set. Turn out immediately and eat while warm...Heat marshmallow cream and pour on top for icing.....GOOEY!!!!!