Golden Lentil Soup1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 largeonions, finely chopped
3celery stalks, chopped
1 largecarrot, finely chopped
4 qtchicken stock
How to Make Golden Lentil Soup
- Soak the lentils in warm water for 2 hours.
- Skin the lentils by gently rubbing them between your palms under slightly running water; the skins will rise to the top and can be removed with cupped hands.
- Melt butter in a large kettle and add onion and celery.
- When golden, add remaining ingredients, including the drained lentils.
- Bring to a boil, then simmer for 1 hour.
- Add salt and pepper.