★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 pkggerman chocolate cake mix
2/3 cevaporated milk
3/4 cbutter, melted
16 ozbag caramels
1 cchopped pecans
8 ozchocolate chips
How to Make German Chocolate Pig Out
- Combine cake mix, 1/3 cup evaporated milk and melted butter.
- Spread half of mixture in bottom of 9 x 13" cake pan.
- Bake 5 minutes at 350.
- Heat the caramels and 1/3 cup evaporated milk until melted.
- On the baked layer, spread the pecans and chocolate chips and the melted caramels and milk mixture.
- Top with the other half of cake batter.
- Bake 20 minutes at 350.