3-4 lbbeef round tip roast or chuck roast
1 can(s)beer, your favorite bottled beer or beef broth
1 pkgdry onion soup mix
2 clovegarlic, add right to the pot whole without skin
1 largeonion, sliced 1/2 inch size, add to pot
How to Make Easy Crock Pot French Dip
- Trim fat from roast. Put onions in the Crock Pot. Put roast in Crock Pot over the onions. Sprinkle with soup mix. Pour beer over top. Cook on low for about 8 hours.
- Lift roast out of Crock Pot and shred meat.
- Make sandwiches on hard roll or hoagie bun.
- Juice makes an excellent dip.
- Feel free to exchange the beer for low salt beef broth or beef stock. You may also enjoy cutting up an onion into onion rings and place on top of beef. When beef is done serve the roast with onion rings on the sub roll.