1/4 cdry roasted peanuts, finely chopped
1/4 cgranulated sugar
1/2 tspground cinnamon
1/2 cpeanut butter
1/2 cpowdered sugar
1roll (16.5) ounces pillsbury refrigerated peanut butter cookie, well chilled
How to Make DOUBLE DELIGHT PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES
- Heat oven to 375 degrees. In small bowl, mix chopped peanuts, sugar and cinnamon; set aside.
- In another small bowl, stir peanut butter and powdered sugar until completely blended. Shape mixture into 24 1 inch balls.
- Cut roll of cookie dough into 12 slices. Cut each slice in half crosswise to make 24 pieces; flatten slightly. Shape 1 cookie dough piece around 1 peanut butter ball, covering completely. Repeat with remaining dough and balls.
- Roll each covered ball in peanut mixture;gently pat mixture completely onto balls. On ungreased large cookie sheets , place balls 2 inches apart. Spray bottom of a drinking glass with cooking spray and press into remaining peanut mixture. Flatten each ball to 1/2 inch thickness with bottom of glass. Sprinkle any remaining peanut mixture evenly on tops of cookies; gently press into dough
- Bake 7 to 12 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheets to cooling rack. Store tightly covered.