"Meatballs and Cheese Sauce Alvolanche"
MEATBALLS AND CHEESE SAUCE ALVOLANCHE
1 1/2 lbground beef,ground chicken,ground turkey or ground veil
1 smallsweet or vidilia onion sauteed until soft to touch
3 pinchsalt and pepper combined
1 Tbspbalsamic vinegar (sweet)
2 dash(es)minced garlic
1 pkgturkey, chicken, or beef broth (dryed)
1 pkgitalian dressing mix, italian bread crumbs (if making it italian style)
2 boxthin spagetti sticks or use any pasta of your choice
1 1/2 can(s)regular bread crumbs
1-2 lbasiago cheese, grated, medium cheedar, strong mozerella or plain american cheese sauce
1 largegreen pepper sauteed until soft or add green peppercorns to your dish while marinating
How to Make "Meatballs and Cheese Sauce Alvolanche"
- Break your meat up in a large cooking bowl before you add anything to it. While this dish requires a period of marination it's best to us a deep bowl so that all of the ingredients for the meat balls with have room enough to expand and allow the flavor to be equally disbursed throut the meat.
- Add all dry ingredients first and then the wet and sauteed ingredients last.
- Make sure that you have allowed all of the ingredients to be mixed with your hands or a large wooden or Plastic spoon (some metal spoons do not make a good stirring or blending tool) to avoid the taste of metal or the taste metallic in your mouth use the tools used in this note. Certain ingredients such as vinegar has a tendency to cling to metal while the meats are raw.
- Marinade all of these ingredients for 1 hour in your refrigerator covered with plastic wrap. Some may want to prepare it for the next day so overnight is okay as well. The time will not take away from the taste after it's cooked at all.
- Use your sense of judgement in making the size of the meatball. A quarter size shape of meat should be a pretty good portion since the meat shrinks a little.
- Sautee the meat balls in Olive oil or bake if you perfer..if on top of the stove cook and rotate the meatballs until they are brown on the out side and juice is spilling from the corners of the meatballs.
- Boil one pk. of Spagetti Sticks at a time as you may have meatballs and sauce leftover for another meal. "Do not cook both boxes unless you are sure about the number in attendance for your occassion.
- Drain Pasta (of your choice) until all water is gone from it. Plate your Pasta and spoon the meatbaslls and drippings from the pan onto the Pasta
- Add Cheese Sauce or other cheeses right on top of your mountain of Pasta and meatballs. (melt other cheeses in a microwave and pour it on individually if you choose to) AFTER ALL IT IS AN AVOLANCHE (:
- NOTE: Don't be alarmed if your meat falls apart at times. While presentation is good. It's about the taste and all the love and hard work you put into it for the people you LOVE