Debbie's Personal Potato Salad
10russet potatoes, peeled and cubed
6eggs, boiled, shelled and chopped
1large vidalia onion, chopped
1 cmiracle whip salad dressing
1/3 ckraft seven seas green godess salad dressing
1/4 tspblack pepper
How to Make Debbie's Personal Potato Salad
- Peel and cut raw potatoes into cubes. Rinse well and boil for 10-12 minutes. Drain and set aside. Make sure these are totally dry before mixing your potato salad. I often set them on a clean towel spread out on a cookie sheet for about half an hour.
- Boil eggs, shell, rinse with cold water, chop and set aside.
Chop Vidalia onion and also set aside.
- When boiled potatoes are air dried, mix cubed potatoes, chopped eggs and onion in a large mixing bowl.
- In a separate small bowl mix the miracle whip salad dressing, Green Goddess salad dressing, salt and black pepper. Pour over potatoes, egg and onion mixture and gently mix together.
You may top with a gentle shake of paprika, and or sliced boiled eggs.
Chill and serve.
- Note: Some people enjoy more sauce in their salads, so just increase the two salad dressings per your personal taste. Be sure to increase or decrease your salt and pepper as well.