Nutter Butter and Chocolate Overload Cupcakes
Blue Ribbon Recipe
Oh my! How could you not fall in love with these sweeties?! The aroma of peanut butter filled the kitchen as we were prepping them... We could hardly wait for the first bite. Delicious! The Test Kitchen
- 1 box
- cake mix, devils food..mix as directed
- 1 pkg
- regular sized Nutter Butter cookies
- 1 pkg
- mini Nutter Butter cookies
- 1 can(s)
- chocolate frosting
- 1 c
- creamy peanut butter
- 8 Tbsp
- butter room temperature
- 2 c
- powdered sugar
- 3-4 Tbsp
- heavy cream...you can use milk also..until frosting is thinned a little
- 2 tsp
- pure vanilla
PEANUT BUTTER FROSTING
How to Make Nutter Butter and Chocolate Overload Cupcakes
- 1Preheat oven to 350.Take 12 Nutter Butter cookies and cut them in half. Line cupcake tins with cupcake papers and drop a half a cookie in the bottom of each.
- 2Mix cake mix according to directions on the box.
- 3Chop approx 12 cookies coarsely and mix them in the cake mix.
- 4Fill the cupcake tins and bake aprrox 15-18 min.
- 5Prepare Frosting
Cream togather peanut butter and butter. Add vanilla. Slowly add powdered sugar. Add cream or milk to thin the frosting as desirsed.
- 6Frost cupcake ... leave a well in the center the place a dab of chocolate frosting and place a mini Nutter Butter on top.