This is a great dish - perfect as a side to any meal. (While it was baking my kids kept asking what I was cooking because it smelled SO good!)
We served it with turkey Monterrey jack meatloaf, green beans and rice and the whole family loved it! I will surely be making this again and again.
TIP: Be sure to grease your baking dish liberally. Also, the cheese on top forms a little bit of a crust. I would recommend letting the casserole set for at least 20 minutes before serving.
- 1 can(s)
- whole kernel corn, drained (15-1/4 oz)
- 1 can(s)
- cream style corn (14-3/4 oz)
- 1 pkg
- jiffy corn muffin mix (8 oz)
- 1 c
- sour cream
- 1 stick
- butter, melted
- 1-1/2 c
- shredded cheddar cheese
How to Make Corn Casserole
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2In a large bowl, stir together the 2 cans of corn, Jiffy, sour cream, and melted butter.
- 3Pour into a 9x13 casserole dish (I usually use the largest corningware dish I have).
- 4Bake for 45 minutes or until golden brown.
- 5Remove from the oven and top with Cheddar. Return to the oven for 5-10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- 6Let stand for at least 5 minutes and then serve warm.