Coquilles St. Jacques1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 lbbay scallops
1/2 lbmushrooms, sliced
1/4 cdry white wine
1 clight cream
2 Tbspdry sherry
·paprika as needed
How to Make Coquilles St. Jacques
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Combine scallops with wine, mushrooms and bay leaf in large skillet.
- Bring to a boil; cover and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Remove pan from heat.
- Melt butter in saucepan.
- Blend in flour, stirring until smooth.
- Add cream; cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until sauce thickens.
- Add parsley, pepper and sherry.
- Stir scallop mixture into cream sauce.
- Spoon mixture into 4 small ramekins (small baking dishes).
- Cover with foil and bake for 15 minutes.
- Uncover and bake for 5 minutes more, or until sauce bubbles.
- Remove scallops from oven.
- Sprinkle with paprika and serve.