★★★★★ 2 votes5
2 pkgenchilada seasoning or taco seasoning
2 can(s)enchilada sauce
2 pkgsoft corn tortillas
1 can(s)mushroom soup
1 can(s)tomato soup
2 pkgshredded cheddar cheese or shredded mexican cheese
·oil for frying tortillas
How to Make Easy cheesy enchiladas
- Brown hamburger and drain. Add seasoning packet...mix
- Mix enchilada sauce, seasoning,mushroom soup, tomato soup, and one package of cheese.
- Add half of the mixture to the hamburger.
- In a skillet fry corn tortillas in oil. Frying them will make them softer and easier to roll
- Put a spoonfull of the hamburger mixture into the shells and wrap. When wrapped put into a glass baking dish.
- When all of the tortillas have been filled and placed in the dish, add the remaining mixture to the top of the enchiladas.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese packet on top of the enchiladas
- Cook at 350 for about 45 minutes