Banana Split Ice-Cream Cake
18ice cream sandwiches
1 jar(s)hot fudge sauce
1 jar(s)caramel or butterscotch sauce
4-6 largebananas, sliced lengthwise
1 pkgheath english toffee pieces
1 can(s)real whipped cream
1 pkgnut topping
1 jar(s)marischino cherries, chopped (optional)
How to Make Banana Split Ice-Cream Cake
- Line the bottom of a deep rectangular pan with ice-cream sandwiches. Cut to fit the fan.
- Spread hot fudge sauce over ice-cream sandwiches. Reserve 1-2 tablespoons.
- Place banana slices over hot fudge. (If you are using cherries, drop them over bananas.)
- Drizzle caramel sauce over bananas. Reserve 1-2 tablespoons.
- Sprinkle half of the Heath pieces over the caramel sauce.
- Place remaining ice-cream sandwiches over Heath pieces. Cut to fit the pan.
- Drizzle reserved hot fudge and caramel sauces over ice-cream bars.
- Freeze for several hours.
- Right before serving, top the dessert with real whipped cream. Sprinkle the other half of the Heath pieces on top. Sprinkle nut topping over whipped cream, too.