★★★★★ 1 vote5
24 ozcream cheese, room temperature
8 ozsemisweet chocolate
2 Tbspwhipping cream
1 csour cream
1/4 cespresso or strong coffee
1/4 ccoffee liqueur
2 tspvanilla extract
1 cwhipping cream
2 tspconfectioners' sugar
2 Tbspcoffee liqueur
1 cchocolate wafers, crushed
1/4 cbutter, softened
How to Make Chocolate Cappucino Cheesecake
- For crust: Combine 1 cup chocolate wafer crumbs, 1/4 cup softened butter, 2 tablespoons sugar and 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon; Mix well.
- Press mixture into buttered springform pan.
- For filling: Beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Gradually add sugar, mixing until well blended.
- Add eggs, one at a time.
- Beat at low speed until very smooth.
- Melt chocolate with cream over boiling water, stir until smooth.
- Blend well with cheese mixture.
- Add sour cream, salt, coffee liqueur and vanilla; beat until smooth.
- Turn into pan.
- Bake in center of oven at 350 for 45 minutes or
until sides are puffed.
- Center will be soft but will firm up when chilled.
- Turn off oven; leave door ajar.
- Allow cake to cool in oven for 45 minutes.
- Cover and chill for 12 hours.
- Whip cream and flavor with sugar and liqueur.
- Garnish with mounds of whipped cream and chocolate leaves.
- For chocolate leaves: Brush real leaves on one side with melted chocolate and freeze until firm.
- Peel off leaves and freeze until needed.