Chicken 'N Stuffing1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
8 ozprepared stuffing mix
2.5 lbchicken, whole
1/2 tspbrowning sauce
1/2 tspchicken bouillon granules
How to Make Chicken 'N Stuffing
- Clean chicken.
- Prepare stuffing mix following package directions.
- Stuff chicken, secure wings and legs to chicken body with string.
- Combine browning sauce, water and bouillon.
- Place chicken in microwave pressure cooker, pour water mixture over chicken, sprinkle with paprika.
- If breast bone is near the top of the cooker, cover with a narrow piece of foil.
- Cover pot, add regulator and microwave on high for 25 minutes.
- Let pressure drop, remove chicken and thicken gravy by mixing flour with a little water and microwaving on high for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring at least once.