Chicken Kiev North Country Style
We like it with a side of mashed potatoes, the butter sauce is divine over the chicken.
I made it with sweet potatoes that night because I had them left over, and it's good with them too!
4 mediumchicken breasts, boneless skinless
2/3 cmelted butter
1/2 citalian bread crumbs
2 Tbspparmesean cheese, grated
1 tspsweet basil, dried
1 tsporegano, dried
1/2 tspgarlic salt
1/4 cwhite wine, i like chardonnay, don't use cooking wine, use whatever you would drink.
1/4 cscallions, chopped, green parts too
1/4 cfresh parsley, chopped
How to Make Chicken Kiev North Country Style
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Melt butter, set aside.
- Combine bread crumbs, cheese, basil, orggano, garlic salt and salt.
- Dip chicken in melted butter, then roll in seasoned crumbs to coat well. Reserve melted butter.
- Place chicken in pan sprayed with no non stick spray.
- Bake for 50 minutes, or until tests done.
- Meanwhile, add wine, green onions, and parsley to reserved butter (about 1/2 cup).
- When chicken is golden brown, pour sauce over, and continue to cook for 5 more minutes.