★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 1/2 cflour
1/2 cbutter, softened
1/2 tspcaraway seeds
3/4 lbcheddar cheese, shredded (about 3 cups)
How to Make Cheese Crisps
- Preheat oven to 425.
- In large bowl, with hand, knead all ingredients until blended.
- Shape dough into 1/2-inch balls.
- On ungreased cookie sheet, place three dough balls in a cluster.
- With fingers, flatten cluster to 1/4-inch thickness.
- Repeat with remaining balls, placing clusters about 2 inches apart.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes until lightly browned.
- With pancake turner, remove cheese crisps to wire racks; cool.
- Store cheese crisps in tightly covered container to use up within 3 days.
- Makes about 5 dozen.