Cafe Nut Caramel1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 can(s)sweetened condensed milk
1/4 chot coffee
How to Make Cafe Nut Caramel
- Carmelize milk: Pour sweetened condensed milk into top of double-boiler pan; cover.
- Place over boiling water.
- Cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, for 60 to 75 minutes, or until thick and light caramel-colored.
- Remove from heat and beat until smooth.
- Blend caramelized sweetened condensed milk and hot coffee, beating until smooth.
- Chop pecans and add.
- Pour into sherbet glasses.
- May be garnished with whipped cream.