By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
5 lbbeef brisket
1 largechopped onion
1 largechopped carrot
1 lbonions, small white
How to Make Brisket Dinner
- Cut brisket in half or roll to fit into crock-pot.
- Add chopped onion, chopped carrot, bay leaf, thyme, salt and water.
- Cover and cook on low 8 to 10 hours.
- When meat is done, lift gently from stock.
- Support underneath with a spatula and keep warm.
- Add small onions and carrots to stock in crock-pot.
- Cover and cook on high 1 to 2 hours.
- Remove vegetables from broth with a slotted spoon and arrange around the meat.