Beef and Vegetable Soup1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 lbbeef stew meat, cut into 1 inch cubes
How to Make Beef and Vegetable Soup
- Melt butter in a large heavy pot with lid.
- Trim meat of all fat and cut into 1-inch cubes; brown beef on all sides.
- Add vegetables (except cabbage) which have all been sliced into pieces of approximately the same size.
- Add 5 cups water; cover and simmer for 1 1/2 hours, adding more water if needed.
- Slice cabbage and add to pot along with salt and pepper.
- Simmer for 20-25 minutes longer.