Rich-N-Creamy Banana Pudding
Blue Ribbon Recipe
Goodness! We made this for a friend's birthday... and folks have been asking us about it ever since! Not only did the Southern birthday boy give it a thumbs-up, but so did every single party guest. Yum! The Test Kitchen
- 2 box
- instant vanilla pudding/pie filling (regular size, not the large box)
- 3 c
- 1 can(s)
- sweetened condensed milk
- 1 large
- container of whipped topping
- 1 box
- vanilla wafers
How to Make Rich-N-Creamy Banana Pudding
- 1Combine the pudding with the milk and mix together for approximately 2 minutes.
- 2Gradually fold in the sweetened condensed milk.
- 3Gradually fold in the whipped topping.
- 4Slice bananas into 1/4 inch thickness.
- 5Layer a 9 x 13 dish with the vanilla wafers; then the pudding mixture; and then the banana slices. Then repeat for the 2nd layer. You can crush up the remaining vanilla wafers and scatter on the top if you like.
- 6Let refrigerate for several hours. Overnite is better, but I have made this early in the morning for a pot-luck at work, and it's great at lunch.