How to Make BASIC QUESADILLAS
- Lay out tortilla and cover half with 1/4 cup cheese and 1/4 cup salsa. Fold the other half pressing down. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
- Heat a wide saute' pan over medium high heat. Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in the pan and put in tortilla.
- After 3 to 4 minutes, carefully flip it over the bottom side should be golden brown.
- Continue to cook for 3 to 4 more minutes, then remove the quesadilla and keep it warm.
- Repeat with the remaining tortillas, adding oil as needed.
- You can add many things inside or outside the quesadilla.
- INSIDE: You can add cooked chicken, beef, black beans or shrimp.
- OUTSIDE: You can serve them with sour cream guacamole, and more salsa.