Italian Sausage Pizza
- 1 pkg
- (19 oz.) johnsonville® mild italian sausage links or ground sausage
- 12 inch pre-baked packaged pizza crust or my homemade pizza crust
- 1 c
- pizza sauce
- 1 1/4 c
- shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/2 c
- green pepper, chopped
How to Make Italian Sausage Pizza
- 1Remove sausage from casing and pinch into dime-sized pieces.
Spread sauce over crust and sprinkle with 1 cup cheese.
Add Italian Sausage pieces and green pepper.
Top with the remaining cheese.
- 2If purchasing crust, bake according to crust package directions or until sausage is no longer pink (160?F) and cheese is melted.
- 3If using my crust, bake at 400°(thick crust) or 425°(thin) for about 25-28 minutes(thick) or about 20 minutes (thin/medium) or until crust is brown and sausage is no longer pink.