Baba's Fluffy Chocolate Frosting
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1/2 cunsweetened cocoa (don't use the new dark cocoa...it looks and tastes awful)
1/2 csoft margarine or butter
1 lbpowdered sugar
How to Make Baba's Fluffy Chocolate Frosting
- Blend cocoa with 6 Tbsp very hot water in small bowl.
- Cream room temperature margarine or butter in large bowl of electric mixer
- Gradually add sugar, alternatly with cocoa mixture and milk.
- Add vanilla and beat to the consistency you like for spreading.
- Refrigerate covered with damp cloth until ready to use. Stores well for weeks in the fridge if tightly sealed with a lid in a plastic container.
- Spread on cake, swirling if you like. If you like it extra chocolatey, just add more cocoa.