American Chow Mein1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 lbground beef
1 can(s)stewed tomatoes
1 Tbspfresh oregano
2 cmacaroni, elbow
·salt and pepper to taste
How to Make American Chow Mein
- Cook macaroni as per package directions drain and set aside.
- In a large skillet, brown the ground beef and drain off any grease.
- Add the can of tomatoes and chop up finely.
- Add the diced onion and oregano, salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook together for a few minutes on low heat.
- Add the macaroni to the mixture and blend together.
- A great recipe for when a crown of people come by to visit.
- (A special tip) Ground beef can be cooked and frozen in zip-lock bags and will keep quite well if all air is expressed from the bag.