Deep Dish Milky Way Bars
If you make these without using a muffin top pan, line your baking sheet with parchment paper or a Silpat. Space the cookies out 2" apart and drop by rounded tablespoons onto baking sheet. Bake 8-9 minutes until edges are golden.
2 stickbutter (room temperature)
1 cdark brown sugar
1/2 cgranulated sugar
2 tspvanilla extract
1 tspbaking soda
1 1/2 tspcourse sea salt
2 1/2 call purpose flour
1(11.24 oz) bag of fun sized milky way bars, chopped
How to Make Deep Dish Milky Way Bars
- Preheat oven to 350
- Prepare your muffin pan by first spraying with cooking spray, next lining each tin with a parchment round. (Cut the parchment to fit in the bottom of the pan) and then spraying the parchment again lightly. Set aside
- Cream butter and sugars together in mixer. Turn speed to low and add eggs and vanilla. Turn up to medium for approximately 20 seconds until batter in combined.
- Turn mixer to low and add in flour, baking soda and sea salt. When just mixed together fold in your chopped Milky Way.
- Press 1/4 cup batter into each muffin top and bake for 13-15 minutes until the edges are golden and the center is JUST set.
- Remove from oven and let cool in pan for 5 minutes. Loosen edges with a knife and flip the cookies onto a wire cooling rack.