★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 can(s)lump crab meat
2 jar(s)kraft old english cheese
1 pkgthomas' english muffins
1 tspgarlic powder
How to Make Crabbies
- Melt cheese, butter, garlic powder and mayo together on top of stove in a medium saucepan under low/medium heat.
- Sift through canned crab to remove any shells.
- Add Crab meat to the mixture. Stir together until heated through and well blended.
- Open English muffins into halves. Spread cheese/crab mixture onto English muffin halves.
- Using a pizza cutter-cut halves into 1/8ths. Broil for 10 minutes until tops are slightly brown and bubbly. Serve warm and enjoy!