Feb 6, 2019
Read the bible in one year. ( Exodus 39-40 ) ( Matthew 23:33-39 )
1. The Spirit clearly says that in later times some will abandon the faith and follow deceiving spirits and things taught by demons.
2. Such teachings come through hypocritical liars, whose consciences have been seared as with a hot iron.
3. They forbid people to marry and order them to abstain from certain foods, which God created to be received with thanksgiving by those who believe and who know the truth.
4. For everything God created is good, and nothing is to be rejected if it is received with thanksgiving,
5. because it is consecrated by the word of God and prayer.
6. If you point these things out to the brothers and sisters, you will be a good minister of Christ Jesus, nourished on the truths of the faith and of the good teaching that you have followed.
7. Have nothing to do with godless myths and old wives’ tales; rather, train yourself to be godly.
8. For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for both the present life and the life to come.
9. This is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance.
10. That is why we labor and strive, because we have put our hope in the living God, who is the Savior of all people, and especially of those who believe.
11. Command and teach these things.
12. Don’t let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith and in purity.
13. Until I come, devote yourself to the public reading of Scripture, to preaching and to teaching.
14. Do not neglect your gift, which was given you through prophecy when the body of elders laid their hands on you.
15. Be diligent in these matters; give yourself wholly to them, so that everyone may see your progress.
16. Watch your life and doctrine closely. Persevere in them, because if you do, you will save both yourself and your hearers.
Friday at 6:02 AM
14. Heal me, Lord, and I will be healed;
save me and I will be saved,
for you are the one I praise.
15. They keep saying to me,
“Where is the word of the Lord?
Let it now be fulfilled!”
16. I have not run away from being your shepherd;
you know I have not desired the day of despair.
What passes my lips is open before you.
Thursday at 6:26 AM
9. when you, God, rose up to judge,
to save all the afflicted of the land.
10. Surely your wrath against mankind brings you praise,
and the survivors of your wrath are restrained.76:10 Or Surely the wrath of mankind brings you praise, / and with the remainder of wrath you arm yourself
11. Make vows to the Lord your God and fulfill them;
let all the neighboring lands
bring gifts to the One to be feared.
12. He breaks the spirit of rulers;
he is feared by the kings of the earth.
Wednesday at 5:51 AM
11. For the sake of your name, Lord,
forgive my iniquity, though it is great.
16. Turn to me and be gracious to me,
for I am lonely and afflicted.
17. Relieve the troubles of my heart
and free me from my anguish.
18. Look on my affliction and my distress
and take away all my sins.
19. See how numerous are my enemies
and how fiercely they hate me!
20. Guard my life and rescue me;
do not let me be put to shame,
for I take refuge in you.
Tuesday at 7:37 AM
67. “You do not want to leave too, do you?” Jesus asked the Twelve.
68. Simon Peter answered him, “Lord, to whom shall we go? You have the words of eternal life.
69. We have come to believe and to know that you are the Holy One of God.”
Monday at 6:08 AM
17 .Let thy hand be upon the man of thy right hand, upon the son of man whom thou made strong for thyself.
18. So will not we go back from thee: quicken us, and we will call upon thy name.
19. Turn us again, O Lord God of hosts, cause thy face to shine; and we shall be saved.
Sunday at 6:35 AM
7. Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean: wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.
8. Make me to hear joy and gladness; that the bones which thou hast broken may rejoice.
9. Hide thy face from my sins, and blot out all mine iniquities.
Saturday, Jul 4 at 7:33 AM
1. Have mercy upon me, O God, according to thy loving kindness: according unto the multitude of thy tender mercies blot out my transgressions.
. 2. Wash me thoroughly from mine iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin.
.3. For I acknowledge my transgressions: and my sin is ever before me.
4. Against thee, thee only, have I sinned, and done this evil in thy sight: that thou mighte be justified when thou speake and be clear when thou judge
5. Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me.conceive…: Heb. warm me
6. Behold, thou desire truth in the inward parts: and in the hidden part thou shalt make me to know wisdom.