Oct 23, 2014
I adore olives! When we lived in northern California, we had olive trees on our property. Some of them were said to be a hundred years old...don't know how old they were truly were, but they sure looked gnarled and old, but still producing olives.
May 6, 2014
1. The nicest thing about the future is . . .
that it always starts tomorrow.
2. Money will buy a fine dog .. . .
but only kindness will make him wag his tail.
3. If you don't have a sense of humour. .
you probably don't have any sense at all.
4. Seat belts are not as confining . . .
5. A good time to keep your mouth shut is . . .
when you're in deep water.
6. How come it takes so little time for a child who is afraid of
the dark . .
to become a teenager who wants to stay out all night?
7. Business conventions are important . . .
because they demonstrate how many people a company can
8. Why is it that at class reunions . . .
you feel younger than everyone else looks?
9. Scratch a cat (or dog) . . ..
and you will have a permanent job.
10. No one has more driving ambition than the teenage boy
(or girl) . . ..
who wants to buy a car.
11. There are no new sins . . ..
the old ones just get more publicity.
12. There are worse things than getting a call for a wrong
number at 4 a.m. . ..
like, it could be the right number.
13. No one ever says "It's only a game" . . .
when their team is winning.
14. I've reached the age where . . .
'happy hour' is a nap.
15. Be careful about reading the fine print . . .
there's no way you're going to like it.
16. The trouble with bucket seats is that . . .
not everybody has the same size bucket.
17. Do you realize that, in about 40 years . . .
we'll have thousands of old ladies running around with tattoos?
(And rap music will be the Golden Oldies!)
18. Money can't buy happiness .. . .
but somehow it's more comfortable to cry in a Cadillac than
in a Yugo.
19. After 60, if you don't wake up aching in every joint . . .
you're probably dead.
20. Always be yourself because the people that matter don't
mind . . ..
and the ones that mind don't matter.
21. Life isn't tied with a bow .. . .
but it's still a gift.
POLITICIANS AND DIAPERS
BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE
May 21, 2013
May 8, 2013
These great appetizers can be made up a day or two before the party and would not be complete w/o some festive green or black olives to munch on. I LOVE this recipe cause they are super easy to make and fun to eat!
Jul 26, 2012
I know you will enjoy this one. It was my first thought for the Sherri's sandwich challenge this week to kick up the use of olives for the recipe I wanted to make. See what you think. You most certainly have to LOVE olives to want to eat this pizza. LOL
Olive Me Pizza