QUESTIONS TO PONDER:
2) Why do banks charge a fee on "insufficient funds" when they know we obviously don't have the money to pay them?
3) Why do we press harder on a remote control when we know the batteries are dead?
4) Why did Kamikaze pilots wear helments?
5) What is the speed of darkness?
6) Why is it that people say they "slept like a baby" when babies wake up every two hours?
7) If the temperature is zero outside today and it's going to be twice as cold tomorrow, how cold will it be?
8) Do married people live longer than single ones or does it only seem longer?
9) How was it that we put a man on the moon before we figured out it would be a good idea to put wheels on luggage?
10) Why do people pay to go up tall buildings and then put money in binoculars to look at things on the ground?
11) Did you ever stop and wonder who the first person was to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these pink dangly things here and drink whatever comes out?"
12) Ever wonder who the first person was to say, "See that chicken there? I'm gonna eat the next thing that comes outta it's rear."
13) Why do people point to their wrist when asking for the time but don't point to their rear when they ask where the bathroom is?
14) Why does your Gynecologist leave the room when you get undressed when they know they are going to look anyway?
15) If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?
16) If corn oil is made from corn and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, then what is baby oil made from?
17) If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?
18) Why does the Alphabet song and Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star have the same tune? (Stop singing and keep reading.)
19) Do illiterate people really get to enjoy Alphabet soup?
20) Did you ever notice that when you blow in a dog's face he gets mad at you but when you take him on a car ride, he sticks his head out the window?
21) Does pushing the elevator button more than once make it arrive faster?