Who doesn’t love a backyard burger in the summertime? A juicy burger coming off the grill with fresh veggies and melted cheese on a toasted bun is such a delight.
All that’s left is condiments. The same old ketchup and mustard can get boring. Wouldn’t it be great to make an awesome burger sauce that is quick and simple to put together but full of flavor and sure to impress guests? We’ve developed the recipe for you.
This sauce has the tangy flavor of sun-dried tomato mixed with fresh basil and garlic that livens up a burger and makes it pop. It is sure to be a memorable and delicious addition to any burger bar. It would make a great sauce for dipping french fries too.
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomato halves packed in oil
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh basil
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 cup olive oil mayonnaise
How to Make Sun-Dried Tomato Basil Burger Sauce
1. Gather the ingredients.
2. In a food processor or electric chopper, puree the sun-dried tomatoes, chopped fresh basil, chopped garlic, and lemon juice.
3. In a bowl, mix together the sun-dried tomato puree and mayo until well combined.
4. Put a generous amount on top of a hamburger and enjoy a bright and flavorful burger.