Vegetable Soup..The Easiest Ever
here is a really simple vegetable soup to make when youre pressed for time, or even just feeling under the weather and need a little hot semi homemade comfort for the soul : )
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 can cut green beans, drained
- 1 can sliced carrots,drained
- 1 can whole new potatoes,drained and sliced
- 2 cans delmonte diced tomatoes with basil, garlic and oregano
- 2 cans, chicken or beef broth (i prefer beef)
- cooked egg noodles
- salt, pepper, garlic powder and minced onion
- croutons, parmesan
1Pour all ingredients into a large pot.
2Bring to a boil and then lower heat and simmer about 5 minutes.
3Season with garlic powder, salt pepper and minced onion to taste.
4Ladle soup into bowls filled with egg noodles. Top with croutons and enjoy this quick and easy soup.