Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 1/2 c
- cooked short grain rice
- 3/4 c
- shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 1 1/2 c
- daikon radishes, peeled, sliced into ribbons
- 1/4 c
- carrots, peeled, sliced into ribbons
- 1/2 c
- wakame seaweed, soaked 5 minutes, cut in 1" pieces
- 5 c
- stock (fish, vegetable, or chicken)
- 2 1/2 tsp
- soy sauce
1Heat stock on medium high.
2Add daikon, carrots. Cook 10 minutes.
3Add cooked rice, mushrooms, and seaweed. Bring to a boil. Don't overcook or the rice will turn to glue.
4Add soy sauce and salt to taste. Serve immediately.