Amish Corn Potato Chowder
Healthy and hearty
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 6 medium potatoes (diced)
- 2 cups cooked corn
- 2 stalks of celery
- 1/2 cup onions (optional)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 6 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 cups milk
11) Cover potatoes and celery with water and boil until almost tender.
2) Add cooked corn.
3) In another pan, heat butter or margarine. Stir in flour.
4) Add milk.
5) Add potato-corn mixture including water to milk mixture.
6) Stir and then let it sit for 5 minutes.