Thick Vegetable Soup For The Freezer
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 Tbsp
- olive oil
- onions, finely chopped
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp
- finely chopped rosemary leaves
- celery ribs, small chopped
- carrots, small chopped
- zucchini, chopped
- 28 oz (800 g) can whole tomatoes, chopped
- 4 c
- hot vegetable stock
- handful of flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
Season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, then add the garlic, rosemary, celery, and carrots and cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes.
Add the stock, bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer and cook for 20 minutes.
Season with salt and pepper, then stir in the parsley.
Serve with crusty bread.