Low Carb Warming Carrot Ginger Soup
It's also great for diabetics, those on a low carb diet or those wishing to add some awesome healthy ingredients into their diet in a manner that tastes great!!!
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 Tbsp
- extra virgin olive oil
- cloves garlic peeled and sliced
- 1 medium
- white onion
- inches of fresh, organic ginger, peeled and cut into small pieces
- organic carrots, peeled and cut into chunks
- 2 tsp
- 2 Tbsp
- walden farms calorie free maple syrup (can use regular or lite maple syrup instead)
- 4 c
- organic vegetable stock (i use sodium free)
- 2 c
- bay leaf
- chives/lite sour cream for topping (optional)
1Heat olive oil.
Saute garlic, onion, carrots and ginger about 5 minutes
2Add all other ingredients and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer 25 minutes.
3Blend in batches to puree
Serve warm ... yum!!!!
(put dollop of sour cream and chopped chives on top if desired)