Cream of Broccoli and Mushroom Soup
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- (10-3/4 oz.) cans condensed cream of broccoli soup
- (10-3/4 oz.) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- cups milk
- (16 oz.) bag frozen chopped broccoli
- teaspoon kosher salt
- teaspoon garlic powder
- teaspoon onion powder
- black pepper, season according to taste
- (4 ounce) cans mushroom stems and pieces, drained
1In a large stock-pot, add the cans of soup.
2Gradually stir in the milk.
3Add the frozen broccoli and remaining ingredients, and stir.
4Cook soup over low heat until it's heated through; stirring often.
5Ladle soup into bowls and serve.