Buffalo Chicken (or Turkey) Soup
This is a quick, easy, delicious soup to throw together. You can use either cooked chicken or cooked turkey for this recipe. I thoroughly enjoyed the soup topped with sour cream, green onions and tortilla chips.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 3 cans
- (10.5 oz.) cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups
- milk (l used 2%)
- 1/4 cup
- chicken wing sauce (from a bottle)
- cracked black pepper (add according to taste)
- 4 cups
- cut-up cooked chicken, or turkey
- sour cream (or chives-n-onion sour cream)
- tortilla chips (whole or crushed)
- sliced green onions
1In a 3-quart saucepan over low heat, add the cans of soup.
2Gradually add the milk; stir well to mix.
3Add the wing sauce, and stir.
4Season the soup with desired amount of black pepper.
5Add the cooked chicken or cooked turkey, and stir.
6Heat the soup through, but do not let it come to a boil.
7Serve soup in a bowl garnished with sour cream, tortilla chips, and with a bit of thinly sliced green onion.