Slow Cooker Bacon Potato Chowder
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 4 slice
- bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 large
- onion, chopped
- 4 can(s)
- (10 3/4 oz)concensed cream of potato soup
- soup cans of milk
- 1/4 c
- chopped chives
- 1/4 tsp
- ground black pepper
- 1 c
- shredded cheddar (or colby jack cheddar mix) cheese
- 2 large
- potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- chopped fresh chives, diced avocado, croutons, garlic pepper
1Stir bacon, onion, soup, milk, black pepper, potatoes and 1/4 cup chives in a 6 quart slow cooker.
2Cover and cook on High for 3-4 hours or until the potatoes are tender.
3Add the cheese and stir until melted.