Slow Cooker Chicken Tortilla Soup
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 c
- picante sauce
- 2 can(s)
- (10 3/4 oz) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 lb
- skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 2 c
- frozen whole kernal corn
- 1 can(s)
- black beans, rinsed and drained
- soup can of water
- 1 tsp
- ground cumin
- corn tortillas (6 inch) cut into strips
- 1 c
- shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3 c
- chopped fresh cilantro leaves
1Stir the picante sauce, soup, chicken, corn, beans, water and cumin in a 4 quart slow cooker.
Cover and cook on Low for 4-5 hours or until the chicken is cooked through.
2Stir the tortilla strips, cheese and cilantro into the cooker, cover and cook for 15 minutes.
Serve with additional cheese, if desired